Configuring Lab Groups
In this article
If required, you can customize lab group settings, in much the same way as editing an orchestration plan.
- Log in to the Orchestrator UI as an Orchestrator Administrator or Plan Author. For more information, see Accessing Orchestrator UI.
- Navigate to DataLabs.
- In the DataLabs column, select the newly created lab group.
- To customize VM recovery options and change default steps that will be performed for VMs in the lab group, click Properties.
- To define the order in which VMs will be started, use the Up and Down arrows in the Virtual Machines column.
- To select steps performed when processing each VM, select a VM in the Virtual Machines column, click Edit Steps, and follow the instruction provided in section Configuring Steps.
- To modify parameter settings for each step, select a step in the Steps column, click Edit Step, and follow the instruction provided in section Configuring Step Parameters.
- To delete the lab group, click Delete.
- To save changes made to the lab group settings, click Save.