If you want to manually add credentials under which orchestration plan steps will be launched:
- Log in to the Orchestrator UI as an Orchestrator Administrator. For more information, see Accessing Orchestrator UI.
- Switch to the Administration page.
- Navigate to Scope Inclusions > Credentials.
- In the Credentials column, click Add.
- In the Add Orchestrator Credential window, click Choose.
- In the Choose Account window:
- In the Domain field, select a domain to which the account that you want to add belongs.
- In the Account field, enter the account name.
- Click Find.
- Select the account and click Add.
- In the Add Orchestrator Credential window, use the Password field to enter a password for the account that you want to add, and click Save.
You can also add any credentials of your choice, even those that do not exist yet. To do that, in the Add Orchestrator Credential window, use the Account and Password fields to enter an account name and a password for the account, and click Save.
By default, all newly added credentials are excluded from the list of plan components available for scopes created manually; only the Admin Scope has the credentials included. To edit the list of credentials available for a scope and to include the new credentials, follow the instructions provided in section Including Credentials.