Installing Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator Web UI
By default, the Veeam Orchestrator Web UI component is installed on the Orchestrator server automatically when you install Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator. However, you can install the Veeam Orchestrator Web UI component on a dedicated machine to access the Orchestrator server remotely.
When installing the Veeam Orchestrator Web UI component, mind the following limitations:
To install the Veeam Orchestrator Web UI component, perform the following steps:
- Start the setup wizard.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Choose components to install.
- Perform system configuration check.
- Specify service account credentials.
- Specify service ports.
- Specify Veeam ONE Server connection settings.
- Specify Veeam Orchestrator Server connection settings.
- Select a certificate for the Orchestrator UI.
- Review installation summary.
Before You Begin
Before you begin installation, check the following prerequisites:
- Make sure the machine where the Veeam Orchestrator Web UI component will be installed meets the prerequisite conditions described in section System Requirements.
- Download the product installation file VeeamDisasterRecoveryOrchestrator_188.8.131.5268.iso from the Veeam downloads page. You can burn the downloaded image file to a CD/DVD or mount the installation image to the target machine using disk image emulation software.