This event records a migration error that includes the destination host.
Unable to migrate VM to the destination host. Migration for a virtual machine may fail for reasons, including but not limited to:
- Host incompatibility with the configuration of this VM
- No available hosts with enough free resources to run this VM
- The destination host is entering maintenance or standby mode
- Check compatibility of other hosts in the cluster for the VM
- Check available resources on other hosts in the cluster
- Check availability of other hosts
Refer to this VMware KB article for a list of possible migration compatibility problems.
Refer to the VMware Online Documentation for more information on vCenter event messages and possible solutions.