This report analyzes Veeam Cloud Connect users' replication activity, and provides information on cloud host and storage quota usage over the specified period. The report reveals Veeam Cloud Connect users with the greatest amount of provisioned CPU, memory and storage resources, as well as users with the greatest number of replicated VMs.
The Summary section includes the following elements:
- Details on the number of Veeam Cloud Connect replication users, configured hardware plans and total VMs replicated. It also includes information about cloud compute and storage resources, their capacity, amount of provisioned and used resources.
- The Top Users By VMs Replicated chart displays 5 users with the greatest number of VMs replicated to cloud.
- The Top Users By CPU/Memory/Storage Provisioned charts display 5 users with the greatest amount of provisioned CPU, memory and storage resources, and visualize the amount of used cloud resources.
Details table shows information about Veeam Cloud Connect users, their virtualization platform, hardware plan, number of VMs replicated to cloud on each day of the reporting period, amount of provisioned and used CPU, memory and storage resources.
In details table, you can track users exceeding resource quotas. If the resource usage value is approaching the quota limit, the value is highlighted with yellow in the table. If the quota is exceeded, the resource usage value is highlighted with red.
Click the link in the N. of VMs column to drill down to the list of VMs replicated to cloud on a specific day of the reporting period.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Scope: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers and Veeam Cloud Connect tenants to include in the report.
- Interval/Interval Type: defines a time period to analyze in the report.
This report allows Veeam Cloud Providers (VCPs) to analyze cloud host and storage configuration and quota usage. The report helps VCPs reveal whether cloud compute and storage resources are approaching their limits, keep an eye on users replicating their workloads to cloud, and decide whether it is necessary to increase users' quotas.