Latest Job Status
This report evaluates the success status of recently performed backup, replication and backup copy jobs. The report shows whether they triggered any errors, warnings or completed successfully on the last session.
- The Summary section includes the following elements:
- The B&R Job Status chart represents overall efficiency of VM protection operations by displaying the total number of idle jobs and jobs whose last session completed successfully/with warnings.
- The Top 10 Jobs by Duration table provides a summary of the top 10 jobs with the longest backup duration.
- The Details section displays information on all jobs performed during the reporting period: job duration and status, the number of processed VMs, the amount of transferred data. For failed jobs, the report also shows error text.
[For vCD backup and vCD replication jobs] Click the Job Name link to drill down to the list of VMs included in the job and their individual backup properties.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Infrastructure objects: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Period: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
- Job types: defines a list of job types to evaluate in the report (VM Backup, Replication, File to tape, Backup to tape, Backup Copy, vCD Backup, vCD Replication).
- Latest statuses: defines a job run status to include in the report (Success, Warning, Failed).
- Show job details: defines whether details of backup job sessions must be included in the report.
This report helps backup administrators track the recent VM protection operations and identify root causes of failed jobs.