This report analyzes host uptime statistics to track host availability.
- The Top Uptime and Lowest Uptime charts display top 5 hosts in terms of the highest and the lowest uptime values.
- The Host Uptime table provides the list of hosts whose uptime values are lower and greater than the specified thresholds.
Click a host in the Host column table to drill down to details on alarms triggered by Veeam ONE Client and host restarts.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Infrastructure objects: defines a virtual infrastructure level and its sub-components to analyze in the report.
- Business View objects: defines Business View groups to analyze in the report. The parameter options are limited to objects of the Host type.
Business View groups from the same category are joined using Boolean OR operator, Business View groups from different categories are joined using Boolean AND operator. That is, if you select groups from the same category, the report will contain all objects that are included in groups. However, if you select groups from different categories, the report will contain only objects that are included in all selected groups.
- Period: defines the time period to analyze in the report. Note that the reporting period must include at least one successfully completed Object properties data collection task for the selected scope. Otherwise, the report will contain no data.
- Business hours only: defines time of a day for which historical performance data will be used to calculate the performance trend. All data beyond this interval will be excluded from the baseline used for data analysis.
- Uptime, greater than: defines the desired minimum uptime value.
- Uptime, less than: defines the desired maximum uptime value.
- Group by: defines how data will be grouped in the report output (by Uptime, Datacenter or Cluster).
This report helps you discover the most and the least utilized hosts in the environment to restore their efficiency and improve target ROI.