The report provides information about objects, such as VMs, disks, folders and templates, excluded from backup, backup copy and replication jobs in Veeam Backup & Replication.
- The Summary section includes three pie charts that display the share of jobs with excluded objects, disks and file system objects and jobs without exclusions.
- The Details tables show exclusion settings and objects excluded from processing in Veeam Backup & Replication.
The report allows you to review exclusion settings configured in jobs and check objects excluded from backups and replicas. For more information in exclude types available in Veeam Backup & Replication, see Data Exclusion.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Scope: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Job Type: defines types of Veeam Backup & Replication jobs to analyze in the report (Backup, Replication, Backup Copy, All types).
- Backup Job: defines Veeam Backup & Replication jobs to analyze in the report.
- Exclusion Type: defines type of excluded objects to show in the report (All items, Object-level, Disk, File System, Default exclusions).
- Hide Jobs without Exclusions: defines whether jobs without exclusions must be included in the report.