To create a new deployment project:
- Open Veeam ONE Reporter.
- Open the Workspace section.
- In the hierarchy on the left, select All deployment projects.
- Click the Add button.
- In the Name field, specify the name of the project.
- In the Creator field, specify the name of a project creator.
By default, this field is populated with the name of the user who is currently logged in to Veeam ONE Reporter.
- Click the Container link and select a host or cluster to which you want to add hosts or VMs, or from which you want to remove hosts or VMs.
- [Optional] Click the Datastore link and select one or more datastores to which VMs will be placed. Select datastores if you need to calculate storage resource requirements for new VMs.
The datastore selection scope includes all datastores accessible by the selected container.
- Click Edit next to the Scenario field and add one or more simulation scenarios.
For details, see Defining Project Scenarios.
- In the Due Date field, specify the date when the deployment project must be completed.
- Click OK.