This report provides information on SureBackup jobs performed by Veeam Backup & Replication and displays the summary of verified VMs.
SureBackup and SureReplica technologies allow virtualization administrators to validate the recoverability of created backups and replicas in an isolated test environment by examining their key viability indicators. This ensures that your backups and replicas are fully reliable and minimizes the risk of data loss in case a VM fails.
The report reveals how many protected VMs were tested and verified with SureBackup and SureReplica, displays the status of SureBackup jobs completion and details the results of VM verification tests (ping commands, scripts execution and heartbeat messages).
This report helps administrators to quickly review the results of completed SureBackup jobs and confirm that the created backups and replicas are recoverable and error-free. This ensures that production VMs are reliably protected against failures and data corruption.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Scope: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Business View objects: defines Veeam ONE Business View groups to analyze in the report. The parameter options are limited to objects of the Virtual Machine type.
- Interval - Interval Type: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
- Report type: defines whether to analyze VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V infrastructure.
- Job type: defines a job type that should be evaluated (Backup and replication jobs, Backup jobs only, Replication jobs only).