Managing Delivery Schedules
You can create multiple schedules for a single dashboard, report of report folder. Configuring multiple schedules allows you to set up complex scheduling and delivery method settings for the same object.
To manage delivery schedules:
- Open Veeam ONE Web Client.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam ONE Web Client window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Scheduling.
- Use controls at the top of the list to manage the delivery schedules:
- To create a new delivery schedule, click Add.
- To edit scheduling settings, select a schedule in the list and click Edit.
- To enable previously disabled schedules, select one or more schedules in the list and click Enable.
- To temporarily disable schedules, select one or more schedules in the list and click Disable.
- To delete schedules, select one or more schedules in the list and click Delete.