This report tracks configuration changes in your backup environment, providing detailed information about every change for each object.
The Summary section includes the following elements:
- The Modifications by Object Types pie chart illustrates types of changed objects and shows the share of particular object type changes.
- The Modifications per User pie chart illustrates which users made changes and shows the share of changes made by each user.
The Change Details table lists descriptions of changes made to particular objects.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Scope: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Interval/Start Date - End Date: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
- Object Type: defines a list of backup infrastructure objects to include in the report (Backup Server, Backup Proxy, Backup Repository, Cloud Gateway, WAN Accelerator, Cloud Repository, All items).
- User: defines a list of backup users, changes from whom to include in the report.
- Group by: defines the way data will be grouped in the report (by Object, User or Occurrence Time).
The report allows backup administrators to get details on recent infrastructure changes made by authorized users so that any unwanted action can be quickly rolled back.