The report analyzes performance history of the failover cluster hosts and delivers statistics on CPU, memory disk and network usage over the specified reporting period.
- The Summary section of the report describes configuration of each host in the cluster (amount of memory and CPU resources, the number of CPU cores and sockets).
- The report also shows CPU, memory, disk and network performance charts, provides resource usage information and calculates trends for the entire cluster as well as for top resource consuming hosts and VMs in the cluster.
The report shows resource consumption data for the selected cluster within a specified reporting period. You can use this data to detect clusters with performance issues, review resource provisioning, adjust workloads and optimize cluster overall performance.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Object: defines a cluster to analyze in the report.
- Interval/Start Date - End Date: defines the time period to analyze in the report. Note that the reporting period must include at least one data collection session for the selected cluster. Otherwise, the report will contain no data.
- Top N: defines the maximum number of hosts and VMs to display in the report.
- Business hours from - to: defines time of a day for which historical performance data will be used to calculate the performance trend. All data beyond this interval will be excluded from the baseline used for data analysis.