This report features a collection of custom properties and filters to help you analyze virtual infrastructure aspects not covered by other reports.
Use the advanced collection of properties to report on licensing information, host hardware configuration, CPU, RAM, storage and networking performance, and many other aspects to better manage the virtual infrastructure.
Report Based on
Data collection from Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere servers.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Session: defines a data collection session in Veeam ONE Reporter — a point in time to use as a basis to generate the report.
- Scope: defines a virtual infrastructure level and its sub-components to analyze in the report.
- Business View objects: defines Veeam ONE Business View groups to analyze in the report.
- Object type: defines a list of infrastructure objects to analyze in the report. To select multiple items, use the [CRTL] or [SHIFT] key.
- Columns: defines configuration properties to analyze in the report. The list of available properties will depend on the selected object type. Use the Filter field to search for the necessary properties by name. Note that the number of selected properties must not exceed 50.
- Custom Filter: defines filters for the selected object properties.
- Group By: defines whether infrastructure objects in the report must be grouped based on the value of a specific property. To group infrastructure objects by property value, drag this property to the field at the top of the properties list.
You can also use the Sum, Max or Count function to calculate aggregate values of other properties for each group in the report. To do so, select the necessary aggregate functions for corresponding properties in the list.
- Expand all groups in the report: defines whether the report should display results in the collapsed or expanded view.
- Sort By: defines how data will be sorted in the report.