This report provides information about permissions assigned in your virtual environment, including individual permissions for every user. The report lists registered users and shows permissions that each user has for different virtual infrastructure objects.
This report helps senior IT administrators review permissions assigned to any registered user.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Scope: defines a virtual infrastructure level and its sub-components to analyze in the report.
- User/Group: defines a user or a user group for which permissions should be shown.
- Object Name: defines a name of the virtual infrastructure object for which permissions should be shown. You can specify either an exact object name or a part of the name.
- Object Type: defines a type of virtual infrastructure objects for which permissions should be shown.
- Role: defines a user role that should be included in the report.
- Propagate: defines whether permissions that can be propagated to child/dependent objects should be included in the report.