If you no longer need a report, you can delete it. Note that you can only delete reports that you have previously saved to My Reports.
To delete a report:
- Open Veeam ONE Web Client.
- Open the Reports section.
- Open the Saved Reports tab.
- In the hierarchy on the left, select the necessary folder.
- In the displayed list of reports, click a saved report that you want to delete.
- At the top of the report parameters, click Delete.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary report and select Delete in the context menu.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Delete to confirm report deletion.