Workload Protection History
This report provides historical information on workloads data protection.
- The Summary section includes the following elements:
- The Success and Failure Rates History chart displays the amount of successful and failed job sessions during the reporting period.
- The Success and Failure Rates History table provides information on each day of the reporting period, including number of processed unique workloads, total number of sessions, number of sessions finished successfully, finished with warning and finished with errors, number of running sessions and the percentage of sessions finished successfully and finished with errors.
- The Details table provides information on each backup job based on the selected properties.
Veeam Cloud Connect service providers cannot see performance data for proxies used by tenant data protection jobs.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Infrastructure objects: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Business View objects: defines a list of Business View objects to include in the report.
- Object types: defines a list of backup infrastructure objects to include in the report (VM, Computer, File Share, All items).
- Job types: defines a list of job types to evaluate in the report (VM Backup, Replication, File to Tape, Backup to Tape, Backup Copy, SQL Backup, Oracle Log Backup, Agent Backup Policy, Agent Backup, All items).
- Jobs: defines a list of jobs to include in the report.
- Job statuses: defines a backup job status to analyze in the report (Success, Failed, Warning, Running, All items).
- Job inclusion rule: defines a job to include in the report. You can enter job name explicitly or create a wildcard mask by using the asterisk (*) to replace any number of characters. Multiple entries are separated by comma.
- Period: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
- Columns: defines job properties to analyze in the report. Use the Filter field to search for the necessary properties by name.
- Sort by: defines the way data will be grouped in the report (by Object Name, Job Name, Job Start Time, Job Finish Time, Backup Status).
- Show summary: defines whether the report must include the protection rates summary.
This report provides historical information on backup sessions for workloads in your backup infrastructure.