You can schedule automatic report delivery for one report or for a number of reports included in a report folder. You can choose to receive reports by email, save reports to a disk or network share. Note that you can only schedule delivery for saved reports (that is, reports in the My reports folder and its subfolders).
To schedule automatic report delivery:
- Open Veeam ONE Web Client.
- Open the Reports section.
- Open the Saved Reports tab.
- In the hierarchy on the left, select the necessary folder.
- In the displayed list of reports, click a saved report for which you want to enable scheduled delivery.
- At the top of the report parameters, click Schedule.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary report and select Schedule in the context menu.
- In the Report Scheduling Settings window, click Add.
Veeam ONE Web Client will launch the Add Schedule wizard.
- Configure report delivery schedule as described in section Configuring Delivery Schedule.
- Click Close.