Every run of data collection initiates a new data collection session. Veeam ONE keeps record of tasks performed during data collection sessions and stores this information, so that you can view session details.
To view data collection session details:
- Open Veeam ONE Reporter.
- Open the Configuration section.
- In the Configuration section menu, click Sessions.
- In the list of sessions, choose the necessary Object properties collection task.
To easily find the necessary session, you can apply the following filters:
- Job Type — limit the list of sessions by data collection type
- Start Date/End Date — limit the list of sessions by the time when the session was performed
- Click the necessary session in the list to view its details.
Every session is described with the following details:
- Session type
- Session result
- Session start and end date and time
- Details on operations performed during the session
Data Administration Tasks
In addition to data collection, Veeam ONE periodically runs data administration tasks to delete data that must no longer be kept in the database according to the retention policy. Data administration tasks run every two weeks at 6:00 a.m.
Data administration task details are stored in the list of sessions. You can view details of data administration tasks similarly to viewing data collection session details.