To start working with dashboards and reports, you need to collect data from Veeam Backup & Replication and virtual infrastructure servers.
Server connections can be configured either during Veeam ONE installation or you can connect servers later, in the Veeam ONE Monitor console. In Veeam ONE Reporter, you can review configured connections, change the data collection schedule for Veeam ONE Reporter and Veeam ONE Business View, or run data collection manually.
Viewing Server Connections
To view the list of server connections:
- Open Veeam ONE Reporter.
- Open the Configuration section.
- In the Configuration section menu, click Servers.
The Servers list displays Veeam Backup & Replication and virtual infrastructure servers from which data for Veeam ONE Reporter and Veeam ONE Business View is collected. In addition to server connections, the list displays the Object properties collection task — an auxiliary task that starts data collection for all connected servers according to the specified schedule.
For each server in the list, the following details are available:
- Server name
- Status of the latest data collection (Success, Warning, Error)
- Date and time when connection settings were last modified
- Type of data collection schedule (Daily, Periodic, Manually)
- Date and time of the latest data collection session
- Date and time of the next data collection run according to the schedule
- Data collection progress of the latest started session
In This Section