To start working with dashboards and reports, you need to collect data from Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 and virtualization servers.
Server connections can be configured either during Veeam ONE installation or you can connect servers later, in the Veeam ONE Client. In Veeam ONE Web Client, you can review configured connections, change the data collection schedule or run data collection manually.
Before you configure Veeam ONE Web Client settings, review the data collection summary:
- Open Veeam ONE Web Client.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam ONE Web Client window, click Configuration.
- In the Configuration menu on the left, click Data Collection.
The Data collection overview section contains information about connected servers, including results of the latest collection sessions and date and time of the next data collection run according to the schedule.
If you do not have any connected servers yet, connect them in the Veeam ONE Client. For details, see section Connecting Servers of the Veeam ONE Deployment Guide.
The Details section displays Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 and virtualization servers from which data for Veeam ONE Web Client is collected.
For each server in the list, the following details are available:
- Server name
- Status of the latest data collection (Success, Warning, Failed, Processing, Stopped)
- Date and time when connection settings were configured
- Date and time of the latest data collection session
In This Section