Current Backup Alarms State Overview
This report shows all unresolved alarms that Veeam ONE Client triggered for the Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure.
- The Summary section includes the following elements:
- The Total Issues Number chart shows the total number of alarms specified in the Alarm Status parameter.
- The Top 10 Issues table displays 10 most frequent unresolved alarms, their status, and how many times they were triggered.
- The Details table displays names of triggered alarms, their status, triggering events and time, and affected backup infrastructure objects.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Infrastructure objects: defines backup infrastructure objects to analyze in the report.
- Alarms statuses: defines statuses of alarms to display in the report (Errors and Warnings; Errors only; Errors, Warnings, Acknowledged; Acknowledged only).
You can use this report to detect and resolve current and the most pressing issues with Veeam Backup & Replication.