You can create reports with custom parameters and save them for future use:
- Open Veeam ONE Reporter.
- Open the Workspace section.
- In the hierarchy on the left, select the necessary report pack.
- In the displayed list of reports, click the necessary report.
- Specify the report parameters, such as the virtual or backup infrastructure scope, reporting period and so on.
- Click the Save as button at the bottom of the report parameters.
Alternatively, you can click the Save as link in the Actions pane on the right.
- In the Save Report window, specify the report name and description and select a folder to which you want to place the report.
You can only select the My reports folder or another folder that you have previously created. You cannot save reports to folders that include predefined reports. For details on working with folders, see Organizing Reports.
- Select the Open the report in the specified folder check box if you want to open the report after saving.
- Click OK.