This report analyzes VM uptime statistics to track VM availability.
- The Top Uptime and Lowest Uptime charts display top 5 VMs in terms of the highest and the lowest uptime values.
- The vApp Virtual Machine Uptime table provides the full list of VMs whose uptime values are lower and greater than the specified thresholds.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- vCloud Director objects: defines a list of organizations to analyze in the report.
- Period: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
- Uptime, greater than: defines the desired minimum uptime value.
- Uptime, less than: defines the desired maximum uptime value.
- Group by: defines how data will be grouped in the report output (by Uptime, vCloud Organization, vCloud Organization VDC, vCloud vApp).
Uptime is a measure of time a VM has been up and actively running on a host. When a VM is not operating, cloud space allocated to it is not being used productively. Use this report to track uptime of virtualized workloads.