If you no longer need a folder, you can delete it. When you delete a folder with content, such as reports and subfolders, you can move child items to another folder during the deletion procedure.
To delete a folder:
- Open Veeam ONE Web Client.
- Open the Reports section.
- Open the Saved Reports tab.
- In the hierarchy on the left, under My reports, select the necessary folder.
- At the top of the hierarchy, click Folder Management and choose Delete.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary folder and select Delete in the context menu.
- If the folder you delete contains reports or subfolders, you can choose to move the folder content to another folder. To do so, select the Delete folder and move contained reports to the following folder option and choose the new destination folder from the list. If you want to delete the folder with its content, select the Delete both folder and all contained reports option.
- Click Delete.