This report provides inventory information on the Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Cloud Connect infrastructures.
- License Information section shows product license details, including the license type, the number of licensed and used sockets (for socked-based licenses) or the number of licensed and used VMs (for VM-based licenses), the breakdown of licensed and used sockets or VMs for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments, support expiration and license expiration dates.
- Veeam B&R Infrastructure section provides information about backup servers, including the version of Veeam Backup & Replication installed, the number and type of backup proxies and backup repositories managed by backup servers.
- Backup Proxies section provides information about backup proxy servers, including the type of transport mode chosen for proxy servers, the number of maximum allowable concurrent tasks, connected datastores, and shows whether throttling is enabled for these servers.
- Tape Servers section provides information about tape servers and tape libraries connected to the servers, and shows whether throttling is enabled for these servers.
- Backup Repositories section shows a list of backup repositories and provides additional details including the repository capacity and free space, the amount of space used by full and incremental backups, the number of backup jobs utilizing a repository and the number of VMs residing in backups stored on a repository.
- WAN Accelerators section provides information about WAN accelerators and their configuration, including a port number, the number of allowed concurrent connections, cache size, the amount of free space in cache, and cache location.
- Cloud Repositories section provides information about cloud repositories including underlying backup repositories, quotas, the amount of free space left, the number of VMs residing in backups stored on the repositories, and quota expiration dates.
- Cloud Gateway Servers section provides information about configuration of cloud gateways including guest OSes, IP addresses and ports numbers.
- Hardware Plans section shows the amount of virtual computing, memory and storage resources allocated to a hardware plan and the number of users subscribed to each plan.
- Clusters/Hosts section provides information about hosts and clusters unitized in cloud hardware plans, their CPU and memory resources, and the number of VM replicas on a host/cluster.
- Storages section shows total capacity of cloud storages, amount of free space and the number of VM replicas located on each storage.
This report displays inventory information for the Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Cloud Connect infrastructure components including licensing details.
Scope: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.