Backups on Repository
This report provides detailed information about files stored on backup repositories.
- The Summary section includes the following elements:
- The Top Repositories by Used Space chart displays top 5 repositories in terms of the greatest amount of used space of restore points and the largest amount of backed up data.
- The Top Repositories by VMs Stored, Top Repositories by Computers Stored and Top Repositories by File Sources Stored charts display top repositories in terms of the greatest number of VMs, computers and file sources stored on the repository.
- The Details section provides information on repository type, capacity, free and used space as well as detailed information about backups stored on the repository.
If one restore point contains several VMs, the report will not provide detailed information on the size of individual backups for every VMs in this restore point.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Infrastructure objects: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Backup repositories: defines a list of backup repositories to include in the report.
- Protected workloads: defines types of objects to include in the report (VMs, Computers, Files, All Items).
This report helps you monitor space usage on backup repositories and the amount of VMs, computers and file sources stored on repositories.