This report provides detailed information on backup infrastructure configuration changes performed within the reporting period. It includes the exact time of change and the name of the user who did the change.
The Summary section includes the following elements:
- The Modifications by Object Types pie chart illustrates types of changed objects and shows the share of particular object type changes.
- The Modifications per Initiator pie chart illustrates which users made changes and shows the share of changes made by each user.
- The Modifications per Day chart displays distribution of changes performed during report period.
The Change Details table lists descriptions of changes made to particular objects.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Scope: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Interval/Start Date - End Date: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
- Object Type: defines a list of backup infrastructure objects to include in the report (Backup Server, Backup Proxy, Backup Repository, All Items).
- Object Name: defines names of objects to include in the report.
- User: defines a list of backup users, changes from whom to include in the report.
The report allows backup administrators to get details on recent infrastructure modifications made to target objects so that any unwanted action can be quickly rolled back.