This report provides detailed security information about malware anomalies detected across workloads and restore points.
This feature is only available with Veeam ONE version 12.1 (build #18.104.22.16808) and above. For details on upgrading Veeam ONE, see Upgrading to Veeam ONE.
- The Summary section includes information for infected, suspicious and no anomalies malware detections:
- The Malware-analyzed workloads chart and table show the total workloads operating on your backup servers by volume that show no suspicious malware activity alongside those displaying suspicious activity.
- The Malware-analyzed restore points chart and table show restore points on your backup servers by volume that show no suspicious activity alongside those displaying suspicious activity.
- The Top 5 Backup Servers with workloads anomalies chart and table display the backup servers that show the most suspicious malware activity.
- The Details table displays malware detection information on all backup servers and associated workloads including infected, suspicious, clean and OK statuses. Expand a workload entry to see detection details with a list of individual detection statuses and malware names.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Infrastructure objects: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Workload Status : defines the status of workloads monitored on your Veeam Backup & Replication servers (Infected, Suspicious, Clean, OK).
- Events to display : defines the number of events on each of your affected workloads.
This report is used to display all potential suspicious and detected malware on your Veeam Backup & Replication servers.