Infrastructure Overview (Visio)
This report shows a diagram of the VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V infrastructure. The infrastructure is presented with a set of diagrams that illustrate different views, or inventories:
- Configuration inventory
- Storage inventory
- Network inventory (available for VMware vSphere only)
- Datastore Utilization (available for VMware vSphere only)
- vMotion (available for VMware vSphere only)
To view the report, you must have Microsoft Visio installed.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Scope: defines a virtual infrastructure level and its sub-components to analyze in the report.
- Show VMs: defines whether to show VMs in the report.
Infrastructure: VMware Configuration
The following diagram displays VMware vSphere configuration inventory.
Infrastructure: Hyper-V Configuration
The following diagram displays Microsoft Hyper-V configuration inventory.
The report includes a set of Microsoft Visio diagrams that show infrastructure configuration from different viewpoints.