Accessing Veeam ONE Web Client
To start working with Veeam ONE Web Client:
- Open the Veeam ONE Web Client website using one of the following options:
- Access Veeam ONE Web Client from the Veeam ONE Client. To do this, in the main menu, click Reports.
- Access Veeam ONE Web Client locally, on the machine where the Veeam ONE Web UI component is installed. To do this, in Microsoft Windows Programs menu choose Veeam ONE Web Client.
- Access Veeam ONE Web Client remotely using your web browser. To do this, browse to the URL of the Veeam ONE Web Client website. This website runs on the machine where the Veeam ONE Web UI component is installed. The URL must look similar to the following one (assuming you use the default website port 1239):
Note that Veeam ONE Web Client is available over HTTPS.
- If Veeam ONE is configured to display a consent banner, read the banner content and click I Agree.
- Type credentials of a user account under which you want to connect to Veeam ONE Web Client.
The user account must either:
- Be a member of the Veeam ONE Administrators, Veeam ONE Power Users or Veeam ONE Read-Only Users group. For details on user groups, see section Security Groups of the Veeam ONE Deployment Guide.
- Have permissions assigned on objects in the vCenter Server or VMware Cloud Director inventory hierarchy. For details, see Veeam ONE Multi-Tenant Monitoring and Reporting.
This prerequisite applies to the VMware vSphere and VMware Cloud Director platforms.
To connect using credentials of a Microsoft Windows user account under which you are logged on to the machine, click Log in as current user.
If you enabled the certificate authentication, select Log in with your certificate. For details, see section Veeam ONE Web Settings of the Veeam ONE Monitoring Guide.
- Click Log In.
- In the displayed Welcome pop-up window, click Start to view all updates.
If you do not want to view updates, click Skip.
If you do not want Veeam ONE Web Client to display the Welcome window, select the Don't show again check box.
If you log in for the first time, make sure that pop-up windows are allowed for the Veeam ONE Web Client website.