To start working with Veeam ONE Reporter:
- Open the Veeam ONE Reporter website using one of the following options:
- Access Veeam ONE Reporter from the Veeam ONE Monitor console. To do this, on the toolbar click Report and choose the necessary report in the list.
- Access Veeam ONE Reporter locally, on the machine where the Veeam ONE Web UI component is installed. To do this, in Microsoft Windows Programs menu choose Veeam ONE Reporter.
- Access Veeam ONE Reporter remotely using your web browser. To do this, browse to the URL of the Veeam ONE Reporter website. This website runs on the machine where the Veeam ONE Web UI component is installed. The URL must look similar to the following one (assuming you use the default website port 1239):
Note that Veeam ONE Reporter is available over HTTPS.
- Type credentials of a user account under which you want to connect to Veeam ONE Reporter.
The user account must either:
- Be a member of the Veeam ONE Administrators or Veeam ONE Read-Only Users group. For more information on user groups, see Security Groups.
This prerequisite applies to VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V platforms.
- Have permissions assigned on objects in the vCenter Server or vCloud Director inventory hierarchy. For details, see Veeam ONE Multi-Tenant Monitoring and Reporting.
This prerequisite applies to the VMware vSphere platform only.
[For Internet Explorer] To connect using credentials of a Windows user account under which you are logged on to the machine, select the Use Windows session authentication check box.
- If you log in for the first time, configure your browser settings:
- Make sure that pop-up windows are allowed for the Veeam ONE Reporter website.
- [For Internet Explorer] Add the Veeam ONE Reporter website to the list of ‘Trusted sites’.