This report analyzes virtual infrastructure configuration changes and provides information on users who performed these changes.
The report allows IT administrators to get details on recent infrastructure changes made by authorized users so that any unwanted action can be quickly rolled back.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Scope: defines a virtual infrastructure level and its sub-components to analyze in the report.
- Business View objects: defines Veeam ONE Business View groups to analyze in the report.
- Interval - Interval Type/Start Date - End Date: defines the time period to analyze in the report. Note that the reporting period must include at least two data collection sessions for the selected scope. Otherwise, the report will contain no data.
- Objects: defines types of virtual infrastructure objects to analyze in the report.
- Changed by: defines users whose activity should be analyzed in the report.
- Sort by: defines how data should be sorted in the report (by Time of Occurrence, Initiator, Object Name).