This report analyzes host uptime statistics to track host availability.
- The Summary section includes the following elements:
- The Top Uptime and Lowest Uptime charts display top 5 hosts in terms of the highest and the lowest uptime values.
- The Uptime Distribution chart shows uptime values of all available hosts.
- The Host Uptime table provides the list of hosts whose uptime values are not within the specified thresholds.
Click a host name in the Host column to drill down to details on alarms triggered by Veeam ONE Client and host restarts.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Infrastructure objects: defines a virtual infrastructure level and its sub-components to analyze in the report.
- Business View objects: defines Business View groups to analyze in the report. The parameter options are limited to objects of the Host type.
- Period: defines the time period to analyze in the report. Note that the reporting period must include at least one successfully completed Object properties data collection task for the selected scope. Otherwise, the report will contain no data.
- Business hours only: defines time of a day for which historical performance data will be used to calculate the performance trend. All data beyond this interval will be excluded from the baseline used for data analysis.
- Uptime, greater than: defines the desired minimum uptime value.
- Uptime, less than: defines the desired maximum uptime value.
- Group by: defines how data will be grouped in the report output (by Uptime, Datacenter or Cluster).
This report helps you discover the most and the least utilized hosts in the environment to restore their efficiency and improve target ROI.