Job Configuration Dump
The report provides configuration details for Veeam Backup & Replication jobs.
- The Details section provides information on Veeam Backup & Replication jobs configuration properties and settings configured for these properties, including schedule, notifications, and backup file encryption settings.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Infrastructure objects: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Protection type: defines types of Veeam Backup & Replication jobs to include in the report (All items, VM backup, Replication, Backup copy, Surebackup, File to tape backup, Backup to tape, File backup, Agent backup job, Agent backup policy, CDP policy, Application backup policy).
- Jobs: defines Veeam Backup & Replication jobs to analyze in the report.
- Configuration setting areas: defines job configuration properties to include in the report.
The report helps you review settings of Veeam Backup & Replication jobs to ensure that the jobs are properly configured.