You can create multiple schedules for a dashboard. Maintaining multiple schedules allows you to set up complex scheduling and delivery method settings for the same dashboard.
To manage dashboard schedules:
- Open Veeam ONE Reporter.
- Open the Dashboards section.
- At the top right corner of the dashboard preview image, expand the menu and click Scheduling dashboard.
- Use buttons in the Scheduling Dashboard Administration window to manage the schedules that you added for the dashboard:
- To create a new dashboard schedule, click Add.
- To edit scheduling settings, select a schedule in the list and click Edit.
- To delete a schedule from the list, select the schedule in the list and click Delete.
- To temporarily disable a schedule, select the schedule in the list and click Disable.
- To enable a previously disabled schedule, select the schedule in the list and click Enable.
- To finish working with the schedules, click Close.