This report validates the completion status of SureBackup jobs and displays the results of recovery verification tests. The report helps you reveal the list of operational VMs that can be restored from the produced backup or replicas.
The SureBackup Job Status and Verified VMs Status charts provide the following details:
- The latest state of SureBackup job sessions.
- The total number of VMs for which the latest SureBackup job session completed successfully, the total number of VMs for which the latest SureBackup job session completed with warnings, total number of VMs for which the latest SureBackup job session failed and total number of VMs for which SureBackup jobs have not been run at all.
The Antivirus Check chart displays the results of the last antivirus check run.
The Details table shows the results of completed SureBackup job sessions and provides the following information: the name and status of the evaluated SureBackup job, the list of VMs included in the job, the application type of the verification model used to test each VM, the verification date and the date when backup or replica was created, the results of ping, heartbeat and script execution commands executed to verify recoverability of created copies, the version of the antivirus installed on a VM and the last antivirus check result.
SureBackup is a unique Veeam technology that ensures that the VM being backed up or replicated is safely recoverable from the media. SureBackup allows you to validate backups and replicas of your VMs without impacting the production infrastructure. You can automatically verify every created restore point of every VM and ensure that they will function as expected in case a disaster strikes.
The report helps you discover issues that occur in operation of your backup infrastructure. It provides details on the state of SureBackup jobs so that you can reconfigure current job settings or include mission critical VMs in SureBackup jobs.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Scope: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Business View objects: defines Veeam ONE Business View groups to analyze in the report. The parameter options are limited to objects of the Virtual Machine type.
- Job Type: defines a SureBackup job type that should be evaluated (Backup, Replica, All).
- Group by: defines how objects will be grouped in the report (by Verification Status or Job Name)