This report aggregates historical data and shows performance statistics for selected organization virtual datacenters across a time range. The report features a predefined list of performance counters and allows you to report on memory, CPU, disk and network usage.
The report shows performance charts with resource usage statistics for each organization virtual datacenter included in the report scope, lists top resource consuming vApps and VMs, and calculates resource usage trends for them.
The report helps you identify organization virtual datacenters with performance issues, right-size resource provisioning and eliminate potential performance bottlenecks.
- Scope: defines a list of organization virtual datacenters to analyze in the report.
- Interval/Start Date - End Date: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
- Top N: defines the maximum number of vApps and VMs to display in the report output.
- Counters: defines a list of performance counters to analyze in the report.
- Business hours from - to: defines time of a day for which historical performance data will be used to calculate the performance trend. All data beyond this interval will be excluded from the baseline used for data analysis.