Veeam ONE Monitor generates multiple alarms to inform you about important events in your environment. This report allows administrators to quickly review the health state of the environment and to track how the number of alarms has been changing during the reporting period.
The report analyzes alerting activity across a time range, provides information on virtual infrastructure objects that caused the greatest number of alerts, and displays top 10 most frequently occurred issues.
Click a number in the Alarms column of the Details table to drill down to details for alarms raised for the infrastructure object.
The report provides an overview of the current health state of your virtual environment, shows the list of the most common alarms and identifies the most affected virtual infrastructure objects.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Scope: defines a virtual infrastructure level and its sub-components to analyze in the report.
- Business View objects: defines Veeam ONE Business View groups to analyze in the report.
- Interval/Start Date – End Date: defines the time period to analyze in the report. Note that the reporting period must include at least one data collection session for the selected scope. Otherwise, the report will contain no data.
- Group By: defines how data will be grouped in the report output (by Issue type or Object type).
- Alarm Type: defines a list of virtual infrastructure object types to analyze in the report.
- Alarms List: defines a list of alarms to analyze in the report.