Step 5. Choose Report Scope
Select the necessary virtual machines to include in the report.
- Click Add Object. By default, the Filter Options are configured to include only Hyper-V infrastructure objects.
- In the Add Object window, click Options.
- In the Options window, click Add. In the Class Name search box, enter virtual machine and click Search.
- Select the Hyper-V Virtual Machine (Veeam MP) class in the list of search results, click Add and click OK.
- In the Options windows, click OK to apply the filter.
- In the Add Object window, click Search. The search will return a list of objects that belong to the Hyper-V Virtual Machine (Veeam MP) class. Click the Class column header to sort the search results by class.
- Select the necessary VMs in the list, click Add and click OK.