Step 3. Choose Report Scope
Choose Cluster Shared Volumes to include in the report.
- In the Scope section, select Veeam Hyper-V Cluster Disks Group and click Remove.
- Click Add Group. In the Add Group window, click Options.
- In the Options window, click Add.
- In the Class Name search box, type “shared volume” and click Search.
- Select the Hyper-V Cluster Shared Volume (Veeam MP) class in the list of search results, click Add and click OK.
- In the Options windows, click OK to apply the filter. In the Add Group window, click Search.
The search will return a list of objects that belong to the Hyper-V Cluster Shared Volume (Veeam MP) class.
- Select the necessary volumes in the list, click Add and click OK.