The Veeam MP for Hyper-V provides the following advanced features for virtualized systems and the associated network and storage fabric:
- Discovers complete Hyper-V infrastructure topology, including Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (if present), Hyper-V failover clusters, Hyper-V hosts, VMs, and related network and storage resources.
- Provides customizable dashboard views for monitoring the configuration, resource utilization and health state of the virtualized systems.
- Includes a set of performance and status monitors that diagnose the state of Hyper-V hosts, virtual machines, and associated storage and network fabric.
- Includes an extensive knowledge base to speed up root-cause diagnosis and reduce resolution time for detected issues.
- Allows on-demand realtime analysis of key performance counters for Hyper-V clusters, hosts and running VMs in a ‘Task-manager’ style view.
- Includes analysis and capacity planning reports for forecasting resource utilization and planning a hybrid cloud environment.