The Dashboard tab is the primary Veeam UI workspace that provides an overall picture of the monitoring configuration.
The MP for Hyper-V Configuration section contains a list of actions that you may want to perform for monitoring your Hyper-V environment. You can use this section to:
- Discover new Hyper-V hosts. Click the Discover button to open the Hyper-V Servers tab. For details, see Hyper-V Servers Tab.
- Enable/Disable monitoring of Hyper-V hosts. Click the Configure button to open the Hyper-V Servers tab. For details, see Hyper-V Servers Tab.
The Hyper-V Current Status section provides information on the current configuration status, including:
- The number and status of monitored Hyper-V hosts
- The number of remaining license sockets and license expiry date.
You can view license information or update the expired license:
- Click the License link.
The License window will be opened. Here you can view information about the license in use.
- To update the license, click Update.
- In the Choose File window, browse to the new license file.
The Resources section contains a set of links to online and offline documentation and Veeam MP resources.