Step 3. Choose Report Scope
In this article
Choose a Hyper-V cluster to include in the report.
- In the Scope section, select Veeam Hyper-V Clusters Group and click Remove.
- Click Add Object. In the Add Object window, click Options.
- In the Options window, click Add. In the Class Name search box, enter cluster and click Search.
- Select the Hyper-V Cluster (Veeam MP) class in the list of search results, click Add and click OK.
- In the Options window, click OK to apply the filter.
- In the Add Object window, click Search.
The search will return a list of objects that belong to the Hyper-V Cluster (Veeam MP) class.
- Select the necessary cluster in the list, click Add and click OK.