To simulate a situation of evicting a host from a cluster:
- Open Veeam ONE Reporter.
- Open the Workspace section.
- In the hierarchy on the left, select All deployment projects.
- Select the necessary deployment project and click Edit.
- In the Edit project windows, click the Edit button next to the Scenario field.
- In the Edit Scenario window, click Evict to launch the Add or remove item wizard.
- At the Item step of the wizard, select Host.
- At the Configuration step of the wizard, click the link next to the Existing Host option and choose a host from the list.
The host selection scope includes all hosts in the selected container.
- Click Finish to complete the wizard.
- In the Edit scenario window, click OK.