To share a dashboard with other users, or integrate a dashboard to a web portal, you can generate a direct dashboard URL.
Before you generate and share a URL for a custom dashboard, you must publish this dashboard first. For details, see Publishing Dashboards.
To generate a direct dashboard URL:
- Open Veeam ONE Reporter.
- Open the Dashboards section.
- At the top right corner of the dashboard preview image, expand the menu and click Dashboard URL.
- Copy the URL and use it to share with other users or integrate to web portals.
- Close the dialog box with the dashboard URL.
Accessing Dashboard by Direct URL
To be access to access a dashboard by a direct URL, a user must either:
- Be a member of the Veeam ONE Administrators or Veeam ONE Read-Only Users group. For more information on user groups, see Security Groups.
This prerequisite applies to VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V platforms.
- Have permissions assigned on objects in the vCenter Server or vCloud Director inventory hierarchy. For details, see Veeam ONE Multi-Tenant Monitoring and Reporting.
This prerequisite applies to the VMware vSphere platform only.