VM and Computer Protection History
This report provides historical information on VMs and computers data protection.
- The Details table provides information on each backup job, including backed up VM or computer name and platform, job name, job type, backup server, start and finish time, proxy server, backup mode, job schedule type, target name and type, restore point size, the number of restore points created, the status of the latest backup session and the number of restore point copies.
Veeam Cloud Connect service providers cannot see performance data for proxies used by tenant data protection jobs.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Infrastructure objects: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Business View objects: defines a list of Business View objects to include in the report.
- Object type: defines a list of backup infrastructure objects to include in the report (VMs, Computers, VMs and Computers).
- Job types: defines a list of job types to evaluate in the report (VM Backup, Replication, Backup to Tape, Backup Copy, SQL Backup, Oracle Log Backup, Agent Backup Policy, Agent Backup, All items).
- Jobs: defines a list of jobs to include in the report.
- Job statuses: defines a backup job status to analyze in the report (Success, Failed, Warning, Running, All items).
- Job inclusion rule: defines a job to include in the report. You can enter job name explicitly or create a wildcard mask by using the asterisk (*) to replace any number of characters. Multiple entries are separated by comma.
- Period: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
- Sort by: defines the way data will be grouped in the report (by VM/Computer Name, Job Name, Job Start Time, Job Finish Time, Backup Status).
Infrastructure topology view in Veeam ONE and Veeam Backup & Replication must match. Otherwise, you will not be able to generate the report based on Business View objects.
This report provides historical information on backup sessions for VMs and computers in your backup infrastructure.