Assigning User Roles and Permissions
To assign a user role to an Active Directory user or a user group:
- Log in to the Orchestrator UI as an Orchestrator Administrator. For more information, see Accessing Orchestrator UI.
- Switch to the Administration page.
- Navigate to Roles and Scopes.
- In the Scopes column, select the scope.
- In the Roles column, choose the required role.
- In the Users and Groups column, click Add.
- In the Choose Account window:
- From the Account Type list, select User or Group.
- Use the Account and Domain fields to enter the user or group name and to select a domain to which the user or group belongs.
For more information on the required account permissions, see Permissions.
- Click Find.
- Select the user or group, and click Add.