Configuring Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator
To start working with Orchestrator, perform a number of steps for its configuration:
- [Optional] Create scopes to allow access to Orchestrator.
- [Optional] For each scope, add users to specific roles.
- Connect Veeam Backup & Replication servers.
- Connect additional infrastructure such as vCenter Servers, NetApp and HPE storage.
- Configure email notification settings.
- Use the Scope Inclusions page to modify the list of items included and excluded from each of the created scopes:
- Include inventory groups to be used in orchestration plans.
- Include locations to be used to recover inventory groups.
- Include plan steps to be performed while running the recovery process.
- Include credentials under which orchestration plan steps will be launched.
- Include template jobs to be used to reprotect inventory groups in orchestration plans.
- Include DataLabs to be used to test orchestration plans.