Installing Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris
You can install Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris using IPS (Image Packaging System) — the Solaris package management system. To install Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris:
- Download the Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris installation archive from the Veeam Download page.
- Extract the contents of the installation archive to a directory that can be accessed from the machine where you want to install the product. For example, this can be a directory in the local file system or an NFS directory.
- Navigate to the directory where you extracted the archive with the cd command, and then use the following command:
- For Oracle Solaris 10 and 11 on x86 architecture:
pkgadd -G -d ./VeeamAgent-126.96.36.1991-i386.pkg
- For Oracle Solaris 10 and 11 on SPARC architecture:
pkgadd -G -d ./VeeamAgent-188.8.131.521-sparc.pkg