You can store backup files created with Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris on backup repositories managed by Veeam Backup & Replication. To do this, you must connect to a Veeam backup server. After that, you can specify a Veeam backup repository as a target location for backup files in the properties of the backup job.
In This Section
- Connecting to Veeam Backup Server
- Viewing List of Veeam Backup Servers
- Viewing Backup Server Details
- Editing Connection to Veeam Backup Server
- Updating List of Veeam Backup Repositories
- Deleting Connection to Veeam Backup Server