For every data transfer operation — for example, data backup and restore, backup import and export, Veeam Agent starts a new session. Starting from version 4.1, Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris provides several ways of getting information about performed operations:
- Using the Veeam Agent control panel where you can do the following:
- Monitor backup job session progress
- View real-time backup job session statistics
- View backup job sessions result
- View session logs
Veeam Agent control panel is available starting from version 4.1.
- In Veeam Agent command line interface where you can do the following: